Love these pictures. She is a dollie.
Marley is just beutiful, what a special time that must have been! Her dress is so prettyl
Beautiful Pictures! Marley is such a Gorgeous little baby! I can't belive how fast they grow! Hope to see you all soon.
Wow, does she ever have an eye for that camera. She is all over that already! What a sweet girl and a beautiful dress. It was great to see you guys. Wish it could have been under better circumstances, but I am still glad I got to meet little Marley!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Love these pictures. She is a dollie.
Marley is just beutiful, what a special time that must have been! Her dress is so prettyl
Beautiful Pictures! Marley is such a Gorgeous little baby! I can't belive how fast they grow! Hope to see you all soon.
Wow, does she ever have an eye for that camera. She is all over that already! What a sweet girl and a beautiful dress. It was great to see you guys. Wish it could have been under better circumstances, but I am still glad I got to meet little Marley!
Post a Comment