Your daughter is adorable!!! It is so fun to see them walk for the first time. This is Tiffany (Yost) I went to High School with Garrett. Funny story he was my first crush in first grade. I have his name forever engraved in my moms beautiful wooden cedar chest. Anyway, I just wanted to appolagize to you Garrett for your loss in dealing with my uncle Daren. I just read the article in the paper this morning and feel aweful that you were involved in all of this. Our family is still in shock over the news of this all coming out. I hope that you will be able to recover. I am so sorry.
2 comments:
Yay Marley!
Your daughter is adorable!!! It is so fun to see them walk for the first time. This is Tiffany (Yost) I went to High School with Garrett. Funny story he was my first crush in first grade. I have his name forever engraved in my moms beautiful wooden cedar chest.
Anyway, I just wanted to appolagize to you Garrett for your loss in dealing with my uncle Daren. I just read the article in the paper this morning and feel aweful that you were involved in all of this. Our family is still in shock over the news of this all coming out. I hope that you will be able to recover. I am so sorry.
Post a Comment