Monday, April 12, 2010

My sweet little Addi has grown up soooo much while she has been gone.
She talks and acts like she is at least 12. Rather than being her playmate I am now just a friend she wants to "hang" with. It was fun to see the change! She has also become my little guardian. Every time Austin got lippy with me she would say in her serious adult voice "Austin, be nice to Brittney." She never let me out of her sight!! I miss her already!!
Sorry you will just have to turn your head. I' m trying to be fast and forgot to turn the pics!
Marley is embarrassed because Uncle Austin forgot to cover her belly!
Best Little Buddies!
Who would've thought???
Three little Hams!
Sweet Little Liv! Or so we thought!
We quickly learned not only is she sweet little Liv,
She is just as full of it as the other two! She just happens to do it quietly!
I never would've thought these two little stinkers would
be such good friends. There was no pushing or fighting (at least between these two)!!

No comments: