Saturday, August 23, 2008

More Marley










3 comments:

the-olson-clan said...

Thanks for letting us come see Marley! She is just so sweet! Oh, yes and we did enjoy your company as well! :)

Mist said...

Brittney and Garrett- Marley is adorable I found your link on Hayleys. I can't wait to really see her. She is so beautiful. I am so glad she is finally home. Great Job! you guys have a beautiful little family. Marley is so blessed to have you for parents. My little kids love all of her pictures. We hope to see you soon. Thanks again for the awesome night on the lake we had a blast!
Lots of Love The Gordons

Ryan and Krystal said...

Garrett and Brittney, Congratulations on Marley, she is beautiful. I found your blog from Emily Stephens blog. I went to HS with Garrett. Brittney I hear that you are an RN. Do you work at EIRMC? My mom is a RN there in Labor and Delivery.

-Krystal