Brittney, I was so excited to find your Blog! Little Marley is just beautiful. I'm sure that your Mom is beside herself with happiness. Two sweet little grandbabies...you can't beat that. I still have a gift that I need to get to you. I will check back often to see more pictures.
4 comments:
Oh! she is so cute! can she come and play? I miss her :)
luv Londonberry
So fun! I love her cute pictures! She just looks so perfect!
We can't wait to see you guys on Saturday! Beautiful, Sweet, little Angel! Her pictures are Gorgeous!
Brittney,
I was so excited to find your Blog!
Little Marley is just beautiful. I'm sure that your Mom is beside herself with happiness. Two sweet little grandbabies...you can't beat that. I still have a gift that I need to get to you. I will check back often to see more pictures.
Post a Comment